MODEL- AHP612 VENDOR- ALTEC LANSING
FEATURES- Wireless Studio Headphones
Now you can go where you want to go, and listen to your favorite
music - indoors or outdoors - without wires. The Altec Lansing
AHP612 wireless stereo headphones easily connect to TVs, VCRs, DVD
players, stereo systems, iPods and other portable auido players.
Omni-directional 900 MHz technology delivers clear, accurate sound
through walls, floors and ceilings up to 150 feet from the
transmitter base. The sound is further clarified by the headphones'
closed ear-cup design, which minimizes ambient sounds. And the
AHP612's high-capacity batteries (included) are recharged simply
by placing the headphones on their transmitter base.
* Omni-directional 900 MHz technology delivers clear, accurate sound
through walls, floors and ceilings up to 150 ft from the transmitter
* Studio-grade 40 mm neodymium earphones deliver a wide frequency response
and bass you can feel.
* Adjustable padded headband and over-the-ear leatherette ear pads.
* Dual RCA plugs (3.5 mm Y-adapter included)
* Controls built into headphones
* Transmitter/charging base, rechargeable batteries, and a power adapter.
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
FREQUENCY RESPONSE- 30 Hz - 20 kHz
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 1 YEAR